Change the life of seriously injured rugby players – one pedal at a time…
We will be hosting the inaugural ‘Ride 4 Rugby’ mountain bike experience in Caledon in the Western Cape from 8 to 10 October 2017. This exclusive two day stage ride will see a number of SA’s most iconic rugby legends hitting the trails in a fundraising effort for Rugby’s Caring Hands.
Space is limited and only 25 teams. They will be made up of four riders, including three guest riders and one former Springbok rugby player. During the two stages teams will cover over 120km’s of magnificent Overberg terrain opened up especially for this event. Single and jeep tracks will ensure that the weekend warriors as well as the more technically savvy will feel a sense of accomplishment when they cross the line with their team!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
This experience will cost R30 000 (incl. VAT) per team of three and includes:
- an expertly planned two-day riding experience
- access to exclusive mountain bike trails opened up just for this event
- the company of 25 Springbok rugby legends (one former player to be allocated to each team)
- business networking opportunities
- two nights of shared accommodation at Tsogo Sun’s, the Caledon Hotel and Spa
- complimentary cuisine for the entire experience (with sponsored drinks at hosted evening events)
- professional bike services managed by Chris Willemse Cycles
- casino vouchers
WHO WILL I BE RIDING ALONGSIDE?
A number of Springbok legends have already been confirmed to participate in the event including: Players’ Fund Chairman and Founder Morné du Plessis, as well as John Smit, Tiaan Strauss, Hanyani Shimange, Wayne Fyvie, Stefan Terblanche, Andre Vos, Marius Joubert, Marius Hurter and Corné Krige.
*Team entry only secured once full payment has been received.